Monday, January 25, 2010

Graduation

Graduate school officially ended for me on December 11, 2009. I finally graduated with my masters as a Family Nurse Practitioner. I feel like I've been in school forever and am relishing in the relief of no tests, projects, case studies, or papers due. Unfortunately David was unable to make it to the ceremony, but he flew in to town the following day and toke me out to celebrate.

Look out world, here we come...
Jennifer, me, & Alison


My parents and grandparents came to see me graduate.

With my mom's parents...



With my dad's parents...


After the ceremony my family toke me out to eat at a Memphis favorite, Boscos.  It was a wonderful celebration and great to spend time with them. I am blessed with an amazing family and miss them so much now that I live so far away.

Now I have to study for the board exam in order to become certified as a FNP, get a DEA provider registration, a controlled substance license, and a state APRN license.  After all of this, the job hunt will begin again... wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK GIRL!! I know how stressful those kinds of test can be and then applying for the dang license. I love your music selection on here too.

    ReplyDelete