Tuesday, January 5, 2010

And so it begins...

Since moving across the country to Salt Lake City, UT, I have wanted to start a blog for friends and family so that we may keep those that we care about updated on what has been going on in our lives.  

A little back ground...

I married the man of my dreams on August 29, 2009.  After much stress over weather -- Is it going to rain? Is it going to be 100 degrees? --- We had the perfect day.  Sunny with a few clouds, temperatures in the high 70's, and not one drop of rain.  The ceremony and reception were at Memphis Botanic Gardens.  Surrounded by family and friends we became husband and wife.  It is by far the greatest day of my life thus far.  I am truly blessed and could not imagine a more perfect way to begin our lives together.


Here are a few of my favorite pictures...






My handsome Prince Charming...

The wedding ceremony



My niece loved her role as the flower girl.


Us with our parents

One of my favorite accessories....






The Reception


The Cakes



Our First Dance as Husband & Wife








1 comment:

  1. Your wedding and you look beautiful!! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete