Thursday, August 4, 2011

Birthday

Well, I turned the big 2-7 this week. I'm sad that I am heading out of the "mid-twenties" era into the "late". Nevertheless, I've had a wonderful birthday week (yes we celebrate birthday weeks in our home). 2 nights ago my girlfriends took me out to dinner in Salt Lake and yesterday David and I flew to Chicago for a long weekend.

Some of my SLC girlfriends at Sea Salt for my birthday


This morning I've been on a run along the lake and on my way back discovered some great shopping areas. We are here on the Orthopedic Departments dime in a fabulous hotel downtown for David to attend a trauma conference. So, while he's learning how to fix terrible injuries I'm exploring the city. We have lots of plans so I'll update you all later.

View from my run this morning...













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment