Monday, June 20, 2011

Greetings from Florida

 On the beach yesterday

That's right, I'm in Destin with my parents, sister, niece, aunts, uncles, and cousins! I spent last week in Fort Worth, TX at a medical conference where I presented a paper I recently submitted for publication.  All I can say is Texas is HOT.  No really, it was very nice and I got to see my best friend from high school, Katie, and meet her beautiful daughter, Avery, who is now 1 month old.  My hospital put me up in a fabulous hotel and financed the trip for me so I can't complain.  Luckily, after the conference I was able to fly down to Destin to spend some time with my family.  Perfect timing, too because yesterday was Father's Day which I got to spend with my great dad and tomorrow my growing like a weed niece turns 6.  We'll be having a birthday bash at the water park.

Happy Father's Day Dad!
I have the best daddy in the world
My dad with his grandaughter
Me with the birthday girl!

My brother and Maggie
He sure loved her!

No comments:

Post a Comment