Thursday, February 18, 2010

Study Study Study

I'm sorry for the lack of recent posts.  It's crunch time for me with boards coming up so soon; therefore, I've spent the majority of my time studying when not at work.  We've been enjoying ourselves in this mild Utah winter.  With multiple days being sunny and in the 40's-50's with intermittent days of snow where it cools down it has been an easy adjustment.  I'll give you a complete update soon.  In the meantime, please pray for me to do well on my exam.

I'll leave you with some baby pics of David and myself. For our wedding rehearsal dinner and reception we had a slide show of pictures of the two of us.  In preparation for this we spent time with our families digging through old pictures.  Here are two of my favorites...

How adorable was my husband as a child?

Me.  As you can see, my love of icing began at an early age...

2 comments:

  1. you were such cute kiddos!!! I love it! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck girl with boards!! I know how stressful those can be.

    ReplyDelete