Friday, October 21, 2011

Delay

I'm sorry for the long delay in posting.  Life has been busy lately.  There is so much to catch up on that I won't try to fit it all in this posst.
David is currently working with the joints team.  Christmas marks our half way point with residency - 2 1/2 more years until he is finished! Next summer he will decide if he wants to specialize further- which means More training. As if 9 years after college isn't enough, right?  If he does specialize, which he likely will, he can choose pediatrics, trauma, joints, tumor, spine, upper extremity, or foot and ankle. This will mean 1 more additional year of training. 
In addition to work I've been taking a photography class this semester with the Salt Lake Art Center.  I'm really enjoying it and have learned so much already.  I'll be sure to share some of my homework with you soon.
We have the most amazing, beautiful fall colors surrounding the city now. We're striving to spend as much time as possible outside enjoying the mild weather because I know it will be snowing soon!  I've been enjoying long runs in the afternoons with Peyton and practicing with my DSLR camera in the mountains and in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment