Sunday, November 28, 2010

Anniversary Trip: Grand Teton & Jackson Hole, WY

For our anniversary weekend, we also went to Grand Teton National Park and spent the night in Jackson Hole, WY





David drooling over the sailboats.




We spent a night in Jackson Hole, WY
Our home for the night...

Jackson Hole has such a cute downtown.

Delicous Breakfast!

The second day,we rented a canoe and explored the breathtaking Jenny Lake. 

Beautiful Grand Tetons


Then we drove home on our actual anniversary. Since we didn't save the top of our wedding cake - well, we saved it one day and then ate it before leaving for our honeymoon - I decided to recreate it.

I made one layer of funfetti and one layer of strawberry cake and topped it with buttercream frosting.  I have to say that it was delicious and I think tasted much better than a 1 year old frozen cake!



We had a fabulous first year and I can't wait for many, many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment