Friday, March 19, 2010

Love

In February I was able to fly back to Somerville and surprise my grandparents at their 50th wedding anniversary party. I loved being able to celebrate with them and see my family.  I am blessed with two wonderful sets of grandparents whom I grew up seeing at least 2-3 times per week. They are both very inspiring couples who have strong, loving relationships that I admire. 

Here they are at the big celebration...
With their four daughters
With the grandchildren (minus David and Austin)
Anna and Maggie being silly


For our first Valentine's Day as a married couple, we had breakfast at the lovely Ruth's Diner up in the canyons.  We had some delicious biscuits and omelets.  
After breakfast...

On the slopes...

Afterwards we went skiing for a while then came back home and made dinner together.


1 comment:

  1. Did you know that Ruth's Diner was on DDD on the Food Network Channel? Good pick! I still need to get there, I hear the food is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete